The Enrollment Manager module gives staff access to learner and group profiles, enrollment history, and provides for management of registrations, drops, transfers and financial adjustments.
To register for an in-person section of Enrollment Manager training, click here.
*This training is required for anyone that will be responsible for registrations and/or assigned a Registration Manager role in the system. Completion of this training satisfies the requirements of the Registration Manager role. This course is also a prerequisite for DORS X501 Corporate Engagement Manager.
- Destiny One Registration System Profile Information
- Create a Student/Learner Profile
- Staff View Registration - Course Section - Individual Learner
- Staff View Purchase Special Request Individual
- Group Profile Reference Guide
- Create or Update a Group Profile
- Staff View Registration - Course Section: Group
- Building and Branding a Corporate Learner Portal
- Drop/Cancel a Learner's Enrollment in a Section
- Responding to Name, User Name, Email, or InternetID mismatches
- Credit Card Refund Reference Guide
- DORS Financial Process Overview
- DORS Financial Process FAQ
- Request a Cellular Swipe Terminal