The Curriculum Manager module is where users can create and maintain courses, sections, applications, instructors, certificates and other information.
To register for an in-person section of Creating Course and Section Training, click here.
*Completion of the Creating Courses and Sections training partially satisfies the requirements of the Course/Conf/Corp Eng. Creation/Management role in the system. If you will be creating conferences, you will also need to complete DORS X401 Conference Manager Training.
- Creating Courses and Sections
- Course Profile Reference Guide
- Course Section Reference Guide
- Constructing Direct Links Reference Guide
- Moodle/Destiny Course Section Integration Reference Guide
- Moodle Lifecycle Process
- Setting Up Grades
- Troubleshoot a Course/Section not appearing in the Public View
- Creating a Special Request
- Add a Photo to an Instructor Profile
- Tax Management Office Guidelines