Conference Manager - DORS X401
The Conference Manager module enables administrators to quickly set up and manage multiple conferences and events.
*Completion of this training partially satisfies the requirements of the Course/Conf/Corp Eng. Creation/Management role in the system. If you will be creating courses and sections, you will also need to complete DORS X201.1 Creating Courses and Sections.
- Create a Conference With Packages
- Create a Conference with Packages and Sessions
- Destiny-Canvas Conference Integration Reference Guide
- Conference Waitlisting Introduction
- Conference Waitlisting Demo (video)
- Conference Waitlisting Recorded Knowledge Transfer Session
- Seat Reservations Recorded Knowledge Transfer Session
CEU Credential Guidelines
If you are planning to award Continuing Education Units (CEU) or digital badges, please refer to: Non-Degree Credential Guidelines
Recommendations related to the development, delivery, and issuance of Continuing Education Units (CEUs), non-credit bearing certificates and badges, and other non-degree credentials and micro-credentials offered by the University of Minnesota.