Is Destiny One the right tool for you?
The University has several tools that can facilitate non-credit registration and accept credit card payments. Please review the Events Calendar, Tickets, and DORS Matrix to compare features of Destiny One to the Events Calendar and U of M Tickets & Sales.
I will manage my offerings in Destiny One
Request a Consultation
If you feel Destiny may be the right tool for you, contact [email protected] to request a consultation. We will ask you to complete a short use case questionnaire so that we are able to tailor the consultation to your specific business needs. For example, if you only offer conferences we will focus on the functionality available in the conference module and the learner and staff experience around conference registration.
So you are ready to move forward with Destiny One, congratulations! We are here to guide you through each milestone of your implementation, from test to production.
Here you will find the Destiny One Onboarding Guide. This guide will provide you with step by step instructions on the process for implementing Destiny One. It will define some of the data points, inform you of action steps, and provide a checklist to help you keep track of where you are in the process.
Also, be sure to check out some of the short introduction clips on our Training Videos page.
I would like the DORS team to manage my offerings in Destiny One
In order to participate, we recommend you meet the following criteria:
- The course or conference must be a simple set up with a limited number of options.
- No employees currently active in your department are trained on using Destiny One.
- Your department has a maximum of 2 registration offerings per 12 month period.
- The opening of registration will be at least 30 days after the initial request for assistance is received.
- Your unit has the capacity to provide customer support to answer any questions about the registration process or questions about the event itself.
To inquire about this service, please submit the DORS Limited Registration Offering Questionnaire.