The feature-rich Destiny One Registration System has been used for over 3,500 offerings at the University of Minnesota. In order to meet the needs of our 300+ active units, the system may have more functionality than an individual unit will use. But do not worry; staff only have to learn the portion of the system they need for their unit's use cases, and can sign up for additional training as desired.
How can I manage my offerings in Destiny One?
If you feel Destiny may be the right tool for you, contact [email protected] to request a consultation. We will ask you to complete a short use case questionnaire so that we are able to tailor the consultation to your specific business needs. For example, if you only offer conferences we will focus on the functionality available in the conference module and the learner and staff experience around conference registration.
Can the DORS team manage my offering for me?
The DORS team offers a Limited Registration Service, managing offerings on a unit's behalf. This is intended to cover a gap in a unit's resources.
In order to have the DORS team manage your offering, we recommend you meet the following criteria:
- The course or conference must be a simple set up with a limited number of options.
- No employees currently active in your department are trained on using Destiny One.
- Your department has a maximum of 2 registration offerings per 12 month period.
- The opening of registration will be at least 30 days after the initial request for assistance is received.
- Your unit has the capacity to provide customer support to answer any questions about the registration process or questions about the event itself.
To inquire about this service, please submit the DORS Limited Registration Offering Questionnaire
So you are ready to move forward with Destiny One, congratulations! We are here to guide you through each milestone of your implementation, from test to production. The Destiny One Onboarding Guide will provide you with step by step instructions on the process for implementing Destiny One. It will define some of the data points, inform you of action steps, and provide a checklist to help you keep track of where you are in the process.