Certificates and Bundles - DORS X601
A certificate corresponds to a series of courses that a student is required to complete in order to receive special acknowledgment and/or accreditation.
A bundle allows you to offer bundle pricing on those courses that make up a certificate.
- Understand the use cases for certificates and bundles
- Create a certificate with multiple streams
- Build a bundle
- Enroll learners in certificates and bundles via Staff View
- Award completed certificates
- Drop learners from certificates and refund bundle purchases
- Non-Degree Credential Guidelines - Recommendations related to the development, delivery, and issuance of Continuing Education Units (CEUs), non-credit bearing certificates and badges, and other non-degree credentials and micro-credentials offered by the University of Minnesota.
- Creating a Certificate and (Optional) Bundles
- Managing a Certificate