Creating Courses and Sections - DORS X201.1
The Curriculum Manager module is where users can create and maintain courses, sections, applications, instructors, certificates, and other information.
*Completion of the Creating Courses and Sections training partially satisfies the requirements of the Course/Conf/Corp Eng. Creation/Management role in the system. If you will be creating conferences, you will also need to complete DORS X401 Conference Manager Training.
- Add a Photo to an Instructor Profile
- Adding Marketing Questions
- Creating Courses and Sections
- Course Profile Reference Guide
- Course Section Reference Guide
- Constructing Direct Links Reference Guide
- Creating a Special Request
- Destiny-Canvas Course Section Integration Reference Guide
- Family Checkout Overview
- Setting Up Grades
- Sub-Sections Overview
- Tax Management Office Guidelines
- Troubleshoot a Course/Section not appearing in the Public View
- Seat Reservations Recorded Knowledge Transfer Session
CEU Credential Guidelines
If you are planning to award Continuing Education Units (CEU) or digital badges, please refer to: Non-Degree Credential Guidelines
Recommendations related to the development, delivery, and issuance of Continuing Education Units (CEUs), non-credit bearing certificates and badges, and other non-degree credentials and micro-credentials offered by the University of Minnesota.